January 21, 2013

Working days


Год начался очень активно: планов много, а кажется, что время бежит все быстрее. Я готовлю несколько съёмок, надеюсь, скоро будет чем поделиться.А сейчас - вот такая вот невеста. Главная цель - максимальная естественность. И кажется, мы ее достигли. Самой не терпится увидеть полный образ, с прической и платьем.
П.с. Теперь я делаю тематические подборки, которые можно увидеть справа. Первая из них посвящена одному из моих любимых с точки зрения нарядов празднику - Дню Святого Валентина.

This year begins briskly: a lot of plans and the fast run of the time. I am preparing few photoshoots and hope to show you something soon. And for now - such bride girl. We want to get very natural look and I think we achieved it. I can't wait to see the whole look with the updo hair and the dress.
P.s. Now I started to make sets which you can see on the right side. The first one is devoted to one from my favourites holidays - St. Valentine's day. Dressing up is always fun for me in that day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS